Blog Journal #8

 After working on the web design assignment, I have learned what it takes to create a website that benefits both students and parents alike. It was difficult to keep my tone professional enough for parents while also considering that students would be utilizing the sit as well. I liked learning how to embed the calendar, as I hadn't known how to do that before. I can use what I learned in my future career by remembering how to format and what I may need on my classroom page. 

Link to my Website

From working with Diigo, I have learned overall how the program works, as I was a bit confused at first. Now that I know how to do sticky notes and annotate, sharing important information to the group is simple and easy. This program can definitely be utilized in order to share information and resources to my future team members. It will allow us to learn from each other concerning topics we will be teaching to our students. 

Teachers are definitely responsible for sharing technology and resources involved to the next generation. Along with that, they are expected to use technology in almost every lesson and activity nowadays. Because of this, teachers must stay aware of changes and developments in technology. One site that can be used to stay informed on technology changes in education actually includes a constantly updated newsletter, sending out current technology news stories pertaining to education: EdTechMagazine

Comments

  1. I love the color palette you used for your theme! I thought all of your blogs were very easy to find and I liked that your twitter feed was shown right next to it. The darker background and lighter letters might be a problem for some readers but I overall liked your website!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment