Blog Journal #6

After getting to use Diigo quite a bit in this class, I have started to get used to it. At first, I was very confused by the layout and how to actually post on it. Once I figured it out and downloading the extension, I started to see how helpful it actually is. I really like the highlight feature, as it makes going back remembering important points easier. 

Overall, my experience with blogging has been pretty okay. I enjoy reflecting on assignments and touching on what I thought about different programs we've used. It's definitely helped me go back and think about all we've done in class, therefore further my learning and information retention. I have learned how easy blogging can be, as I've basically set up my own website through this process. 

A web 2.0 tool I might use when teaching would be Animaker. Basically, Animaker is a program that helps make infographics and presentations to use in class. Especially in the case of infographics, sometimes there is wrong information, and this program would definitely help me with that issue. Along with that, it can also e used for smartboards, with plenty of tools and colors for a virtual white board. Link: https://class.animaker.com/

Comments